1. Sunrise or Sunset at Angkor Wat – Siem Reap shouldn’t be missed on your bucket list. Why we should do that? As everyone does it and enjoy it very much, however, you need a wake-up call at 5:30 if you are looking to catch the most beautiful moment of sunrise or end your tour late afternoon to watch sunset.
Besides it, on the wall of Angkor Wat temples, you can witness the magnificent walls which showing you many legendary stories via its several thousands of Dancing Maidens carvings.
2. If cyclo is very popular and cheap local transportation in Vietnam, take a Tuk-Tuk to Downtown Siem Reap is one “specialty” of Cambodia and Thailand also. With $2, your group (maximize 4-5 persons) can be transferred from your hotel to Night market or $12 for half-day visit Angkor Temple complex sanctuary. This mode of transportation is one of favorite of backpackers or individual travelers as the driver’s English speaking skill is quite ok and enough to understand where you want to go.
3. Cruise trip on Mekong river
This upscale service is very suitable for the cruise journey’s lover. The cruising route is absolutely amazing from Siem Reap downstream to Ho Chi Minh city – South of Vietnam or vice versa. By doing this, we have various options of 3 days, 6 days, 8 days and 10 days also.
A Mekong river cruise is a brightening and fabulous holiday experience in a relaxing way to discover Cambodia and Vietnam:
Feeling the warm touch of a tropical sunshine, the evergreen rainforests, windy rivers, you will have many chance to see with your eyes the romantic sun sets, unspoiled culture, friendly smiles, exquisite cuisines, and the dynamic atmosphere of reborn cities.
Getting closer to the floating local life on Mekong river
Refreshing your mind and soul by immersing yourself in the purely peaceful atmosphere.
4. Shopping center of Artisans Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia
It is one of the best favorite center where are paradise for shopping the traditional craft products while taking a chance of watching the artisans at work in this trade school for disadvantaged Cambodians.
On the last day of your trip, drop-in this place for last minute shopping to seek out the lovely ones for your family, relatives and friends are very suitable. You can find out everything here, from the fashion souvenirs to the furniture, etc…
5. Touching the busiest street in Siem Reap to how amazing it is. This is Pub Street inside Siem Reap Night Market, an area of clubs, bars and pubs with loudly music, dancing, bear, alcohol drinks, etc… Surroundings, it is very easy to take few steps to the nice local restaurants or small foot massage shop or “Fish massage” which seems to be “specialty” of this city. How do do that? Just stick your feet in one of the many fish tank right on the streets at $1 for 10 minutes.